Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Post Halloween Re-Treat Couples Party

Saturday Bret and I hosted a post-Halloween party. We had a bunch of our friends join us for a night of laughs and fun. I made homemade pizza (yes from scratch) which turned out to be quite a hit-yay! And we played some games as well. It was great to have a bunch of people over to talk and just have a good time. Ashlyn took a few minutes to warm up to people but then had no problem putting on a show to gain people's attention. What a ham that girl is. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to all those who were able to come. I'm already thinking I want to plan another party around Christmas and do a white elephant gift exchange and other stuff. Feel free to share ideas or give me a heads up if you're interested. I hope everyone had a happy Halloween and is enjoying all of the Halloween candy. Bret and I are busy working on Ashlyn's stash. Lol.

...And speaking of Ashlyn check out this funny picture I got off of Bret's phone. This was taken during the summer while we were furniture shopping for her. She found this big Orangutan monkey and wouldn't stop playing with him. She kept kissing his mouth and babbling to him like he was real and could talk. It was pretty cute. It did take some effort for her to stop playing with him long enough to snap a picture with Bret's phone but the result was well worth it!

3 comments:

Katy said...

You are awesome, pizza from scratch is amazing! I LOVE the picture of Ashlyn "monkeyin" around with the toy... sooooooo adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite!! I always laugh so hard when we get together and it gives me the BEST ab work out so maybe we need to start getting together more!!:) I want to buy that last word game now and brush up on my skillz...yes with a Z.... to beat you!! or maybe it's just whoever is the quicker thinker... hmmm?

Dawn and Spence said...

Awww...I'm so sad we missed out on such a fun night! Ashlyn looks so stinkin cute too! :-)