Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally Something to Smile About...

Drum roll please....
FINALLY the little girl my sister has been waiting for. Yes after 27 months of puking (a combination of all her kids) she got a little baby girl. Her name is Liahna and she is stinkin cute! I got the chance to play with her a lot while she was still in my sister's belly and let me tell you we had some good times. haha. She would always move for me! I can't wait to meet her in person but until then here is a picture so everyone can be jealous that I have such cute nieces and nephews.
p.s. this makes 20 on Bret and I's niece/nephew count

3 comments:

Katy said...

OH MY MY!!! What an adorable little girl!!!! She's perfect and beautiful, congrats Auntie K!
Is she Hawaiian? What a doll!

Kristin W. said...

she's half sri lankan (my brother in-law chamil)

karen★ said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR SISTER! Hopefully tomorrow we will find out that we will be having a girl too....p.s. thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. you completely made my day/week then and I keep looking at it when I need a little pick me up! THANKS!!