Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Spirit


I know it's still a little early but I really can't help it. I just love Christmas time. So I decided to bring a little Christmas spirit to my blog. Let's face it Christmas is the best time of the year and it should be celebrated as much as possible. Bret and I bought our first Christmas tree and I am so excited to put it up in our new place and decorate. Yay! Oh and don't even get me started on how excited I am for Black Friday. Yep it will be an extremely early morning with some outrageous shopping. I love the thrill of everyone running and pushing to get the doorbuster deals. I am trying to master my skill of slipping through the crowds. I laugh at the people trying to use shopping carts and finding that they can't get anywhere. Lol. I have already looked at all of the leaked Black Friday ads on the web and made my list of things to get. BOO-YAH!

4 comments:

Katy said...

I KNOW!!!!!!! Can't wait, can't wait-- you made things WORSE for me with the cute blog and playlist!! There's really no other way to usher in another Christmas Holiday than with Wham.... I love it.

Andrea McEntire said...

Totally off the subject, but I LOVE that picture of you and Bret. HOLY COW, you guys look like models. How do you get your hair like that?

Melbell said...

Super blog Kristin!!! Happy Holidays!

Blank said...

I love Christmas! I spent most of my Sunday watching Christmas movies on TV. It doesn't feel very Christmas-like on the California coast. Good luck fighting crowds, I'm thinking about doing it this year too.