

So today is the big game! BYU vs U of U. The big rivalry game we Utahns look forward to all year. BYU has been beating the U over the past few years and I hope they do it again. GO BYU COUGARS! My family are huge BYU fans. I grew up with a new poster of the team for each season hanging above my bed with all the players signatures. What other girl do you know did that? Not to mention when I had a huge crush on Luke Staley and had him sign my arm and asked him to wait til I was old enough so I could marry him. Haha. Neways we love BYU and it will be a fun day. We are heading down to my brother's house to watch it with some family and friends. It should be a fun day.
On a different note we are moving next weekend and packing has sucked. Bret packed the chord that connects my camera to the computer so I won't be able to post any new pics (which I took some cute ones of Ashlyn and my dad raking leaves, etc.) until the first week of December. So sad!



2 comments:
That top picture is hilarious! That's so cute you asked that football player to wait for you... you are so funny! Good luck with the move, hope it all goes perfectly smooth... I hate moving... so stressful! And I can't wait to see the new cute pics!
Let me know if you need any help moving.
Post a Comment