Well October 2nd was sure a day to celebrate. My mom, who I love so much, had her birthday. I won't tell you exactly how old she is for fear of strangulation but let's just say she's definitely a GRANDMA. 15 grandkids in all. Speaking of #15... that was also why we were able to celebrate so much that day. My sister Jen had her baby on my mom's birthday. They never find out what sex their kids are and they were happily surprised to have a little baby girl. Born at 1:35pm (Boston time) weighing 9lbs 9.5oz, 21 in. long, and 2 weeks early non-the-less, we welcomed Cosette Axcilla McMullin into the world. If you think 15 grandkids was a lot for my parents guess again because Cosette was the 100th great grandchild of my dad's mother Marilyn Larson or Nammie as we call her. Number 100! To honor my dad's geneaology Cosette's middle name Axcilla is one of my dad's ancestors from Denmark. So happy birthday mom and congratulations to Jen and Dave on their precious new baby. I love being an aunt!
14 years ago







1 comment:
Wow, 100th! that's great! Happy Bday to your mom, she's obviously AWESOME cuz you're an awesome by-product! And Cosette (Love the name!) is just beautiful! 9 pounds!!! WOW... way to go mama!!! I LOVE chubby babies (but I'm a little biased!)
Post a Comment