Thursday, October 16, 2008

Surprise blast from the past!

Sorry I haven't had much time to blog lately. I've just been super busy and not feeling well. Tuesday Bret and I had a huge surprise. A guy that had served a mission with Bret and was also his roommate when I first met him called us saying he was in town and wanted to get together. His name is Shae and we hadn't seen him in probably 4 or 5 years. Shae was actually the one who told me to dump my boyfriend and go for Bret, who had a crush on me. And well, I did. So Shae likes to think he had a little part in us getting married. It was fun to talk about old times, catch up on our lives, and think about how much we've changed. He still called me "Miss" which I thought was cute. Bret and I enjoyed seeing him and wish him the best of luck in his move to Michigan!

4 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Wow, I'm jealous...and I'm sure Spencer is too. It's been forever since we've seen him! He's moving to Michigan? That's exciting. It's good to hear that he's doing well. And P.S. I hope you feel better! :-)

musson said...

you're kidding me! how fun was that! It's good to hear about good old friends.

PS- YES! let's keep our girls innocent and sweet... lock 'em in a tower? We'll split the cost?

Dawn and Spence said...

YES! We just live down in Midvale. We would love love love to be able to hang out with you guys! Anytime girl!

karen★ said...

I had no idea that Shae had that type of impact on your relationship...Good for him and good for you for listening to him!