Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Preparations

Well Halloween is coming up and I am so excited! I have already started preparing. Ashlyn has the most adorable costume and the day we first tried it on her she didn't want to take it off. Ashlyn and I will be Native American Indians and Bret will be a cowboy. I will definitely post pics after Bret and I's costumes are completed! Ashlyn and I also got to take a trip to a nearby Pumpkin Patch. She thought the scarecrows were real people and kept saying "hi" to them. It was really funny. They had a hay barrel maze, pumpkin story time, and tons of weird types of squash. I haven't decided how we will be decorating our pumpkins this year but brainstorming has begun. I really like Halloween. How can anyone not like a night of free candy and cute kids? Ashlyn enjoyed trick or treating last year so I know she'll like it even more this year.

3 comments:

karen★ said...

Sorry about that! The boys are trying to learn how to type and we had a mixup of buttons! Sorry I haven't talked to you in so long. I have been a little busy lately moving into a new house, struggling with MS and no meds, trying to make it through a 4th pregnancy which has already been labeled high risk, and worrying about the other 3 kids I have. I am swamped! We are so excited for Bret to take his test next week and we will be praying for him. We know he will do an awesome job since he has been working so hard! We love you guys!

Katy said...

I can't WAIT to see those pictures of you guys in your costumes!!! GREAT IDEA!!! I am still trying to decide what Ava will be: princess? pirate? cowgirl? chicken licken? there are just sooo many cute things out there... we should petition for Halloween to be the ENTIRE month!

musson said...

HECK YES!!!! and the costumes are not your typical costumes, which i love!@!! very creative!