

These Fall pictures were taken just a little over a week ago. This morning we woke up to snow! A ton of snow! The satellite wouldn't even work because it had too much snow covering it. You can still some flowers peaking from underneath the snow. This is the first snow for Utah. I feel a little jipped because I really enjoy the colors of Fall- the leaves changing, the cool breeze, etc. I just hope it warms up before Halloween. There's nothing worse than trick or treating in your winter coat and boots over your costume- trust me I had to do it a few times in Wisconsin as a kid! Enjoy the pics...




5 comments:
Hahaha I know! It's totally ridiculous! I heard the weather's supposed to get back to normal (somewhat warm) this week so I'm crossing my fingers. :-)
I feel the SAME WAY... where'd fall go????? I hope we go through a big thaw and I'd be willing to "re-do" fall!! AWESOME pictures!!!!
Whaaat's up with that? We had to cancel our punkin patch trip..maybe this week??? Great pics!
I know I don't know if i am going to last i am already dieing, you know us AZ people don't know what to do in the snow
I cannot believe it snowed! Your pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment