Ok so I'm not the one bringing in our family's income, but I DO seem to have a knack for winning free, that's right FREE French Bread from Albertson's. You see Albertson's has this thing where sometimes at the end of your receipt it will print out a thing saying "take a short survey and get a free loaf of our french bread on your next visit." Well I seem to get them a lot! This is like the 4th loaf of free bread I've won in the last two weeks. You wanna hear the best part? I was getting a free loaf of bread and a coupon for a free loaf printed out. Talk about a 2 for NONE!! Oh and did I mention their french bread is delicious?! Cause it is. Eat it plain, garlicy, with butter, however you want... it is GOOD stuff. In high school my friends and I would buy loafs and share it with each other, tearing pieces off. Now I do the same thing with Bret and Ashlyn. The best is to get the bread right after they've been baked when they're still warm. YUMMY!Here are a few random pics I got off my phone:

This is me trying on Halloween wigs with Bret and Ashlyn at Target-I look weird with black hair!

Ashlyn loves to wear my sunglasses!

Ashlyn with some scarecrows when we went to Pack's Pumpkin Patch for our weekly playgroup!



10 comments:
Addie has that same sweatshirt!! But I just wanted to comment on how cute your kid is - especially in the last picture. Oh I just want to squeeze her!!
Congratulations on being "bread winner"! That's awesome that it keeps happening! Cute pictures.....the black hair is different for you but you can pull it off!
LUCKY DUCK!!! I'm always looking for that at the end of my Albertson's reciepts-- never won yet! I agree, warm, fresh french bread is heaven!!! Oh and Ashlyn makes me smile... love her in the shades, what a ham!
Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck!
You seem to be on a lucky streak!
I wish we had a store around here that gave away free bread!
Love your blog!
holy freak Krissy you are one freaking funny girl!! ha ha ha!! you free french bread getter you!! fur cute!! or is it free french bread STEALER!!! AH! j/k
I can't believe how big she is..what will she be for Halloween???
Make Pizza out of it, that's what I do. It's pretty simple, just got it in half length wise.
Oh my gosh i just found your blog! Im so happy!! I agree the black hair just really isnt your thing, you look way better with your natural color. Hey remember when i highlighted your hair, and then you went to go get it done at the salon in rexburg! haha good times!
Hahaha..you totally are the bread winner!! Ashlyn is getting so big!
Nice score on the bread!!
Thanks for entering my knitted hat giveaway! I hope you'll visit again soon!
Katie @ Bring on the Lloyds...
Post a Comment