Friday, September 5, 2008

Sometimes life just gives you a bunch of lemons

Today I finally broke down and cried, running mascara and all. I have been witnessing a lot of misforturnes lately and the latest one really hit me hard. The hardest thing I can possibly comprehend is to lose a child. The thought of loosing Ashlyn brings me to tears. What could I possibly do to comfort someone in that situation. I know deep down that they were blessed to be parents of such a precious soul. It's sad that they couldn't spend more time with her on earth but I know they will be united with her in heaven. I am so glad to have the knowledge of the gospel that can help comfort in times like this. However, as a mother, I feel a tremendous amount of heartache. My thoughts and prayers go out to them and what this woman will have to endure her whole life. I am so grateful for all that I have been blessed with in my life and for all my friends and family! I love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Krist! You are so freaking beautiful inside and out and I love you so much! So glad that we are such great friends and have kept in touch! Blog friends too! YEA! ours is anniebjohnnyb.blogspot.com! just so you don't have to search for it! Talk to you soon!