Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My how time flies!


I just have to add a little note about how much things have changed and how time really does fly by. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant and now Ashlyn has grown into such a smart little girl. She's always mimicking things Bret and I do, she says tons of words, and she amazes me every day with little things she learns to do on her own. She is getting so big, so fast but it has been extremely fun watching her progress. Before I know it she really will be driving a car! AHHH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh how come I was the last person to find out you had a blog! Silly best friend...maybe its cause usually I hear all this stuff face to face...lol
Love the pics and all

Melbell said...

She will be driving before you know it..and dating agggghhhh.
Kenna will be twelve on Sunday and go into young womens. Boooohhhhoooooooo!