Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Nice Vacation

For the next two weeks Ashlyn and I will be in Mesa, Arizona helping take care of my very sick and very pregnant sister Melissa and her 2 adorable boys Chayden and Kallin. This will be a nice vacation and I can enjoy some time with family. I'm sure Ashlyn will love the change of scene and having some friends to play with. So depending on how busy I am, I may or may not be blogging while I'm away.

1 comment:

Katy said...

First off, I'm still so jealous everyone got to see you except for me when you came back!! And secondly, the picture of Ashlyn on your right side of the screen, so sweet my teeth are rotting and falling out!!!!!!!! She's so cute! and Lastly, have a GREAT trip to AZ and have FUN! You're a great sister to help out!!