I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE spiders!!!!!! Ask my husband, parents, and old roommates... I hate spiders! I have arachnophobia. Yes it has gotten a little better over the years (trust me I used to freak out, cry, panic, had trouble breathing), but it still gets me. Being a mother has forced me to deal with some of my issues. In order to protect my daughter, who means everything to me, I will kill spiders. I make sure that every spider killed goes down the toilet for fear of it coming back to life or other spiders seeing a dead one in the garbage can and seeking revenge. (I'm telling you I have issues!) I used to call and tell my sister Melissa that when I brought Ashlyn home from the hospital that I used to have dreams about me putting rat pee on the bottom of her bassinett which would scare spiders away from climbing it and biting her. Spiders are ugly, deadly, and I see no reason for them to be in my house, yet they come in and torture me! I have seen black widow spiders around my house and it scares the crap out of me but now we seem to be having issues with hobo spiders! AHHHH!!!! They are freakin huge let me tell you! And what's worse, they're dangerous!! We have killed a total of about 5 or so IN OUR HOUSE and now I am officially going insane. I'm beginning to think they are stalking me for the kill. HELP ME OH PLEASE HELP ME!
14 years ago



2 comments:
Wow that's bad! Have you had a bug guy come and treat your house and yard? They have stuff that isn't harmful to children. Thanks for your comment, I totally understand. For some reason I kind of got that feel, but wasn't sure. Hope all is well. Thanks! =)
Holly crap do I miss you. I think this post made me miss you all the more. It helped me to remember good old times back at Colonial ho's, woops, I mean colonial house.
Post a Comment