Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Half Way Through

It's finals week for Bret and I am happy to say, that the week is already half way through!  It's been super stressful on us both!  Last week was chalk full of tests too (why teachers have tests right before finals is mind boggling to me) and he has been constantly studying in his room for what seems like weeks!  Just the thought of taking on the single mom role was stressing me out, but luckily I have had some great friends giving me some much-needed support and breaks from the chaotic situation. 

Come Friday, finals will be done and we can have some fun again!
Meanwhile, I have finally buckled down and gotten serious about some goals. 
With the help of Pinterest, I will be sprucing up the house, making lots of fun projects, learning new skills, working on my decorating, and doing lots of fun things with the kids! YAY!
You should seriously see my thrift list of all the fun little pieces I need to buy.  I'm just going to keep it with me at all times, look for the super cheap deals (garage sales!) and collect my supplies!
Oh and did I mention that I'm getting a Silhouette Cameo?  Now I can make my own vinyl products, and other fun goodies!

No comments: