Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Redecorating...with Pinterest!

I always felt that I lacked in the artistic and decorating skills.  Then I came across Pinterest and my life changed.  LOL.  I was completely inspired by all of the amazing projects on there.  Wheels started turning and I realized I was not happy with my home's current decor.  I wanted to re-vamp every room.  So little by little I am taking on new tasks, painting furniture, making things, and creating a whole new home...within the renting restrictions (oh how I dream of what I could do when we actually buy a home!)  Here is a sneek peek of some of finished projects I will be posting:
MY QUOTE WALL
Total cost: $16!!!!!!
The pictures really don't do it justice--it looks amazing up close!
Thank You Pinterest for your FREE printables
and Thank You Dollar Store & Garage Sales for your cheap frames!

3 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

And it looks SOOOOOOO good. I need to do that to fill up some of my empty wall space. I once dreamed of having my own house to FINALLY be able to decorate...and now that I have one-there are so many ideas that I can't choose what to do and where! And the realization that re-doing rooms the way I want to do them costs way too much money is extremely depressing.

Jess & Jessica said...

I love my frugal friend (you)!!! You are so awesome and very creative. Avery looks so SO cute walking and she is SUPER good at it. I can't even believe that she is Brinley's age and walking! CRAZY. Happy birthday, again and I hope it was a great day. You are awesome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute, LOVE it!! :)