For some reason I didn't have the energy to take pictures but here's some of the memories we shared:
a scorching hot 24th of July parade - swimming at the rec center - a Christmas in July gift exchange - our Christmas in July dinner - 2 nights of fireworks put on by the men - adults only white elephant gift exchange - playing games - water fights - family pictures - crepes - tie dying shirts - family talent show (HILARIOUS) - birthday celebrations - shopping with the girls - dance party in the driveway with Ashlyn as the star - playing with all the kids (all 16 to be exact) - Indian food (at least on the way down) - watching old home videos - slip n' slide entertainment - eating Mandarin food - catching up with siblings - and much much more!!!
We had such a fun time and will miss seeing everyone. Ashlyn had a blast getting to know her cousins! We can't wait to see everyone again.
This is from the day we had our family pictures professionally taken- this is when they were getting the grandkids pictures taken with my parents.
And this is the action behind the scenes- all the parents making fools out of themselves trying to get their kids to smile good. By-the-way our photographer was amazing! I'll give you his info when we get our pictures.

So I'm back to my old blogging self again and getting super excited to only have 2 1/2 months left until this baby comes! Thanks for being patient with me while I took my vacation from blogging.



2 comments:
love your background, it's insanely cute!! I understand COMPLETELY about taking a breather from bloggin... same for me... hope these last couple months will go by FAST for you!!!! Good luck!
I love your header...so cute! And those pictures are adorable. My favorite is all the adults trying to get the kids to smile...seth & i laughed at bret! welcome back...i missed your blog!
Post a Comment