Well it's official- I now sleep with 7 regular pillows, a boppy pregnancy wedge, and a plush covered body pillow. Why? It's these little annoying things called heartburn and nausea! I had the same thing with Ashlyn and towards the end of my pregnancy with her I didn't get much sleep at all. So.... this
+ this
+ this
= a little relief for now.
+ this
+ this
= a little relief for now.Some people say there is a link between heatburn during pregnancy and having babies born with lots of hair. This is Ashlyn when she was born-
What do you think? Possible?! So maybe this means we are going to have a little boy with lots of hair- which is better than being bald (in my opinion). But man this heartburn is killin me! I never had heartburn before having kids and it is no fun at all. Sometimes it's all day but laying down is what makes things really bad. I am taking every medicine that I can to help me but they still don't cure it. This is when I start really wanting my days to go by faster and faster so this pregnancy will be done and over with and I can get back to my normal self again. 30 weeks down and hopefully a little less than 10 weeks to go. I wouldn't mind him coming a little early- as long as he was healthy and ready!
What do you think? Possible?! So maybe this means we are going to have a little boy with lots of hair- which is better than being bald (in my opinion). But man this heartburn is killin me! I never had heartburn before having kids and it is no fun at all. Sometimes it's all day but laying down is what makes things really bad. I am taking every medicine that I can to help me but they still don't cure it. This is when I start really wanting my days to go by faster and faster so this pregnancy will be done and over with and I can get back to my normal self again. 30 weeks down and hopefully a little less than 10 weeks to go. I wouldn't mind him coming a little early- as long as he was healthy and ready!



2 comments:
I hope he comes a little bit early for you too...so close though! You can make it!!!
Your sleeping style looks pretty comfortable! How do you have enough room for all those pillows on your bed?
Anyway, what are you up to these days? Are you still couponing, or are you waiting until little Gavin comes? I just canceled my subscription with DN and Trib because the RP isn't in it anymore:( Instead I signed up with Daily Herald and now I pay monthly and I think it is cheaper and I get 5 papers! Haha, I'm crazy! I'm not sure if you have been to this site but if not check it out http://www.savvyshopperdeals.com/
I called the number under the subscription special.
Did you make your hospital gown yet? I have so many ideas I just need to do them with you. You probably wouldn't be interested but I so want to do reusable diapers and wipes! I was looking at this site and it looks so easy. Well I think I just filled up your whole comment area oops!! Lets get together soon!
Post a Comment