


I don't know how much longer I will be able to do things. It seems like I'm getting to the "I'm so prego and big that I can hardly walk" stage. I go out shopping or whatever and my feet start swelling, I have been having some off and on painful contractions, and my back is starting to hurt. So as this week we tried to get some activities in before I knew it would be too late. Early this week, my good friend Hailie came to town so we decided to let our girls play in the kiddie pool and sprinkler. Thursday I decided to take Ashlyn to the library. There are so many great books at the library! We both got tons of goodies. Friday Bret and I took Ashlyn to the Davis County Fair. We only had to pay $1 for parking and had a whole days worth of activities. We got to see tons of animals- chickens, horses, bunnies, cows, goats, lizards, snakes, and much more. Ashlyn especially loved her pony ride and riding in the back of a horse-drawn carriage. She got a monkey balloon animal made for her by Cojo the clown, play in the weather station area, pretend to milk a cow, drive with Bret in the hay maze, pet reptiles in creature encounters, see a small portion of the magicians show- a little too old for her, pet tons of animals in the petting zoo, and much more. My dang camera battery died after a few pictures so I was dissappointed I wasn't able to take more. We all had such a good time and were very impressed at all the free stuff! Today (Saturday) I made my shopping rounds to Target, Kohls, and Walmart to hunt down the deals with my very good friend and frugal partner Jaime T. Tomorrow we are having dinner over at their house which is good because Ashlyn was sad that her crush Jake (Jaime's husband) had to work and was not here today. So as you can tell a very packed week of fun. I am starting to get into my "nesting" stage and trying to get ready for the baby. Less than 2 months to go and it seems like I still have a lot to do and lot of projects to finish. Hopefully my health cooperates with me and I can get it all done.



1 comment:
Too cute! Ashlyn is getting so big!
Post a Comment