

So I know I already talked about my snowmobiling adventure but my sister-in-law took some pics that I had to post. The one of Ashlyn makes me laugh because the helmet they gave her was so huge and kept falling down. This totally shows just how big it was. Oh and as for the picture of me- totally cheesy smile I know but it was really bright and it just happened. Sorry. Oh that's my nephew Brayden and my mom that I was driving. Brayden actually fell asleep on me at the end of our run too. So cute!



3 comments:
I love her!! That helmet looks so cute on her... she pulls it off well!
she looks so tiny! i have never been snowmobiling but now ashlyn can say that she started very early on. (will you please send me more info on that wonder woman dvd you heard about?!)
That looks like a lot of fun! I love snowmobiling! I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with the family.
Post a Comment