So as most of you know I have been on the frugal kick lately. I have come across some cool things and this one I thought I'd share with you. It's a website that gives you redeemable points for surfing the web or buying things online. It's called Swagbucks. It uses the google search engine through it's own website and when you search things you will randomly gain swagbucks. Then you can use your swagbucks in their store to buy things like Target gift cards, movies, autographed memorablia, video games, and much more. It's pretty cool. Bret and I are doing it and saving up for some big things. It's completely harmless and even if I barely use the computer I still seem to get lots of points. So if you want to check it out- here is the linkhttp://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=312498 . It's been on the news lately and starting to get popular so jump on the band wagon people!




1 comment:
sounds like a great idea! i will have to give it a try!
Post a Comment