
Well potty training is just around the corner. I'm just waiting for the site-to-store potty seat attachment to arrive at Walmart. Yes that's right Ashlyn is going to be potty trained soon. And who wanted it? Ashlyn. She tells me everytime she is about to go pee pee or poo poo in her diaper and then she cries if I do not change her right away. She has gone poop in the toilet a few times and is constantly asking to go on the potty. I wasn't quite ready for potty training but seeing as I can't change her diaper every time she tinkles a little, it must be done. I'm very proud of her interest and wanting to be potty trained-especially at the early age of 20 months! I just hope things go smoothly and fast. This potty seat better get here soon. We already have some books, dvds, big girl panties, stickers, and candy hidden away waiting for the time. Wish me luck!



2 comments:
WOW!!!! I'm totally and completely jealous!! If only Ava would pick up on my not-so-subtle hints about "big girls going potty" and "WEEEE! Mommy's going potty!" she's like, "puh-leaze woman... I LIKE going doody in my pants" That's AWESOME!!
Good luck to both of you.. hope it's easy peasy!!b Let us know how it goes (and what to do and what not to do... I'm totally clueless!)
GOOD LUCK! you will be well on your way by the random months of october and november!
Post a Comment