Thursday, February 26, 2009

Awww how cute!!!

Well I got Ashlyn's pictures back from Target and here is what we chose. She looks so cute! I loved this other one that I wanted to get but it would have cost like 22 extra dollars just to get 1- 8x10 or 2- 5x7s. Seeing as I only paid $7.99 for my whole package (2- 8x10s, 2- 5x7s, 4-3.5x5s, and 16- wallets) I thought that was a joke. It was super cute though. She was laying on her tummy with a rose by her side- super precious. But hey it's cheaper to just go in for a whole new sitting. We are hoping to take a family portrait sometime in the near future anyways. So here is Ashlyn looking cute as can be in her Valentine's picture. I really can't believe how old she is already. Boy does time fly!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my good gracious, that girl of yours is TOO CUTE!!!!!! What a great picture, i'm soooo impressed you got such a sweet little shot of her looking back like that (Ava just does NOT cooperate when we have the "vision"!) SO GREAT!

Anonymous said...

AH!!! i love your little itty bitty one! She really is so beautiful Kris!! Just like her mama!

Blank said...

Oh my gosh, what a perfect picture. She let you do her hair and she looked at the camera, you must have an angel child.

karen★ said...

she looks absolutely gorgeous! (can we have one?)