14 years ago
Monday, February 16, 2009
A lovely weekend
We sure did a lot this past weekend. On Thursday, Ashlyn got her pictures taken at Target which turned out dang cute. They told us that she was so well behaved and sure took some great pictures. I can't wait to pick them up after they get printed! Saturday we took we went sledding at this great park up in the mountains. Ashlyn was scared at first but then told us that she thought it was "Coowul". Ashlyn tends to think a lot of things are "oh coowul" lately. After sledding and we went and got some Cafe Rio for our Valentine's dinner. Sooo good! We put Ashlyn to bed and then watched one of our favorite romanctic movies- Pride & Prejudice (the newer version). It was a fun Valentine's Day. Bret and I decided to save some money and instead of buying each other gifts we wrote each other love letters and ate sugar cookies together. Sunday was my cousin's farewell talk. She did great and is going to Conneticut. I hope she has tons of fun and meets a lot of good people during her time there. Today I hurried over to Target for their after Valentine's Day sales. I got Ashlyn some cute clothes for next year. Bret decided to go into work for a little bit today even though he didn't have to and we are missing him already. I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy late Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment