



Yesterday Ashlyn had a playdate with her Grandma Sue. We went over to my parents' house and made a snowman outside. Luckily my mom had a toddler snowsuit that Ashlyn could wear. It was really big on her but she loved being able to crawl and lay down in the snow with it. Ashlyn had tons of fun making her snowman and it turned out great. She always enjoys going over to Papas and Grandma Sue's house. Whenever we go she spends the next few days constantly talking about it. This weekend is my brother's wedding so we have lots planned and lots of family coming in to town-- including 2 nieces who I have not met yet. We are definitely going to have one fun-filled weekend!!!! Hopefully I'll have lots more pictures and posts to show for it.



5 comments:
SOOO CUTE! Great snowman- we usually get the bottom ball made then give up, so I guess we make "Snowfurbies"
Ashlyn is getting so big!! And is as cute as ever, she definitely can pull off the snowsuit... verrrrry adorable!
best snowman ever! have fun this weekend with your family!
how fun Kristin - she is so cute!!
oh my word! What a doll!!! And who is that fine looking momma next to her? That has to be one of the cutest snowman I have seen. I love the buttons. TOO CUTE!
Look like fun! I hope everything goes well with the wedding. Wish I could be there. Please post pictures! :)
Post a Comment