14 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Not the flu virus...
So a few days ago after finishing the book Twilight I was surfing the web looking at some sites about the movie when BAM I got a virus from a link I had clicked. The computer started going crazy and I got so worried. We took the computer to a store and the guy knew exactly what virus it was from what we described was happening to our computer. "That one is a nasty one" was not the words I wanted to hear. We ended up having to restore our computer back to it's original factory state (luckily at no charge because the guy told us how we could do it on our own). The next day we went over to my parents and discovered they had gotten some bad virus too and had to do the same thing. I don't think it was the same virus as ours but it was still pretty bad. Man computer viruses can be nasty! Why would someone want to start those? NEWays It was a pretty bad experience for us and I hope it never happens to any of you. Bret and I got a really good Antivirus protection on our computer to prevent things like that happening to us ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh that is SO irritating... we just got one this last summer that forced us to buy a new computer (that and I hated how SLOW the old junker was getting!) but still, I agree, what kind of jerk just sits around making those up????
That sounds awful. I'm glad that you were able to get your computer fixed, free of charge. There is a special place for people who start computer viruses...
Post a Comment