Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Made of a little spice, YES!

You know the saying "sugar, and spice, and everything nice... that's what little girls are made of"? Well this little girl definitely has been starting to show us a little more spice around here. She seems to think that she is queen bee around our house and what she says goes. However, I know little girls can't get everything they want- even with those cute little puppy faces! All the same, our little Ashlyn is still a cutie patootie (tantrums included). Sometimes she makes me really mad and sometimes she makes me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts, and then their are those times where she just loves me up with her cuddling, her hugs, and her precious kisses. It doesn't seem like too long ago when she was just a tiny little baby curling up in a little ball, sleeping on my tummy. Now she 18 months going on 16 acting like she owns the world. My how time flies. Even though I know there is probably a lot more spice to come, I know I can handle it and I'm up for the challenge. Besides how can a cute face like this do wrong....?


She likes to rock out with her mommy and daddy playing guitar hero world tour!

Taking a ride on the dust buster (best invention by-the-way cause this little girl knows how to make a mess!)

Chillin on daddy's lap blowing a spit bubble. I think it's funny when she yells "BET" really loud mimicking me when I'm trying to get Bret for something.

1 comment:

Katy said...

hahaha!! Yes, we Totally get the 'sugar and spice' reference... in fact we have that in wooden block letters above her crib! But at the same time, they really are WORTH the sassy times! She is adorable! Love her riding the dust buster, it's so funny when they think EVERYTHING is a riding toy!