Our beloved Grandma Fay Wynder peacefully passed early this morning. Bret and I were so grateful to have been able to spend all evening and part of the morning with her before she left us. Grandma Wynder was sure like no other with her "tell it how it is" attitude and her big opinions. She made me smile! Though she didn't always like everone she met she sure was smitten with me. (I think the fresh roses from my garden may have helped butter her up) She would often tell Bret how lucky he was to have married me. Bret claimed to be Grandma Wynder's favorite grandson all the way til the end-which made her smile. He loved joking around with her and they were always sarcastic. What a pair! We spent her last hours re-living her life and sharing our favorite memories. Her endless talents and spirit will be missed but her long lasting legacy will continue to grow. We love you Fay and we are so happy you are back with your loving husband again!





2 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss, she seems like an amazing, wonderful woman! And there's no doubt that you were her Favorites!! :)
I'm sorry to hear about Bret's grandma. How nice to have been able to spend time with her. I'm glad she will be with her husband again.
Post a Comment