One of my new found favorite sewing crafts is car seat canopys. They are so easy to make! I did a giveaway on my blog for one and my friend ended up winning it. She wanted Bronco fabric but I looked all over and couldn't find any. Then I came across a really cute travel fabric for a boy and it just "spoke" to me. The pictures don't do it justice. The lighting is horrible and the red looks orange, but you can somewhat get the idea. One of the best parts about making the canopys is finding the cute fabric! I can't wait to make one for my next child (which isn't any time soon). In the meantime I will just make them for any friends or family that want one. Like my relative Tricia wants one and my brother Clint and his wife Rachel. They find out if they are having a boy or girl this week. Once they find out, I have a legit excuse to go fabric shopping and make one for them! I seriously can't wait! Lame how excited I am, I know. Here are the pics of the one I made:
14 years ago









4 comments:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I L.O.V.E the canopy SOOOOOOOO much! It is is PERFECT! I can not thank you enough. And, thank you for looking so hard for bronco and football fabric! I thought it would be fun to surprise Zack with that, but he LOVES this one too! He was really excited when I showed him... he said, "Sweet it looks so boyish!" Anyway, thank you a million and one times! You are so awesome! I love it!
Wow you did such a great job! I may have to be on that list for one when we find out what we are having! I seriously think you need to start a business just making these.
A. FREAKIN. DORABLE.
seriously, i want a baby in my womb so i can order one of these from you.
I LOVE the fabric.
no really, LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!
I love this! You talented crafty girl!
Post a Comment