14 years ago
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Centerville-ians, again
So since my parents will be out of the country for several months, they asked us to move into their house and take care of things while they are gone. Perfect opportunity to save money and move back by lots of friends, so of course we jumped on it! I remember why I hate moving- packing! This was actually the first time in the last 3 moves that I haven't been pregnant. Oh and Bret had been super busy studying so I was left with a ton of packing, more packing, oh and more packing. Talk about exhausting! We are finally moved in, minus a bunch of boxes that need unpacking and things that need organizing- and my muscles are very sore! We are happy to have this big, nice house to run and play! Oh and did I tell you that my brother found out he's having a baby girl?! So excited!!!! NEWAYS that's the little chaos that we call life right now. I have so much to do that I don't know if I'll be able to post much for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so super happy for the four of you! That is the best deal that I have heard of in awhile and you guys deserve it! Good luck to Bret while studying and good luck to you and your sore muscles! kisses to the little ones!
Wow...that's great that you'll have the opportunity to live there again, but man oh man, so much work to do all that packing! You are one tough mama. At least you weren't pregnant this time....I'm sure that helps a teeny little bit. :-) That's exciting about your brother too! I have a sis pregnant right now and my brother's wife as well...and both are finding out soon what they'll be having. I can't wait!
Post a Comment