Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Giveaway For TOYS!

So I just posted another giveaway & review on my other blog TAKE IT FROM ME.  It's for a company called Oompa. 


They are located in Wisconsin (where I spent 10 years growing up) and they have tons of great toys, baby gear, and cute furniture. 

They do a lot of wooden toys from Europe (which you would love Jen).


So go enter to win one of their cute wooden toys.  I suggest entering the giveaways that we will be doing right now because as we continue to get more traffic to our site, it will be harder to win.  But right now you have a great chance at winning.  Oh and did I mention that you don't have to be a blogger to win?!  Just click on the little button that says comment and do your entries with just your name.  SO FAMILY who don't blog- enter, enter, enter!  I have many more good giveaways coming so spread the news to your friends and other family members and join in on the FREEBIE fun! 

No comments: