
+

=

Aren't they precious? I think Bret brought a cold bug back from his trip to Colorado and he and the babies have been sick the last few days. Needless to say- these babies are tired! I have been doing my best as "doctor mom" making lots of soup, orange juice, getting out the humidifier, hot pad, and they have all been taking lots of steamy hot showers and baths. Hopefully the bug will pass soon because we keep trying to get everyone vaccinated for the flu & h1n1 but somehow we keep getting sick and can't get the shots until we are healthy. Until then, we will be setting up camp inside and trying to do some fun fall activities & crafts. I've also been trying to get Ashlyn excited for Halloween. I don't know if she remembers last year but I am so excited for her to go up to houses in her cute little costume, knock on the door, and say "trick or treat". We are going to work on our pumpkins this weekend so watch for the pictures. I also just have to quickly note that Gavin failed his hearing tests in the hospital twice and we were so worried there was something wrong with him. But we are very happy to report that we got thourough tests done on his hearing Tuesday with Primary Children's Medical Center and all is well. Thank goodness! Our prayers were answered and I no longer have to worry or cry thinking that my baby might not be able to hear. I am so thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with and for giving us this healthy little boy! I am currently working on his baby announcements and hope to get them sent out by next week. Yay!
2 comments:
two words: LOVE THEM
cute cute kids you've got!!! i'm sorry they've been feeling crappy, but you're an amazing mama, so they're super lucky to have you!!! hope all goes well and yay for Gavin's passed tests!!!!!!!
Oh so cute! I love when the kids are sleeping, it's so peaceful! You have some pretty darn cute kiddos on your hands! I hope they get better soon though, having sick kids is no fun!
Post a Comment