



Well we had a jam-packed, fun-filled Halloween weekend this year. I was so happy that Ashlyn is finally old enough to really start enjoying the holiday. The friday before Halloween we took her to a care center for a little trick or treating practice and then to our local rec center's spooktacular carnival. She had an absolute blast at the carnival playing all the little games. Unfortunately I was holding Gavin most of the time and wasn't able to get any pictures. Saturday we started off by carving our pumpkins in the morning, walking around to a few little shops on main street to get some goodies, going over to my parents for some candy & pictures, and then heading over to my brother Clint's for trick or treating and dinner. We had such a fun time this weekend and Ashlyn aka Little Red Riding Hood and our little giraffe Gavin enjoyed their Halloween festivities as well. I can't wait for next year.





4 comments:
So cute! I love the giraffe! That is so stinkin' cute! And I love the Little Red Riding Hood, she is so cute! I am so glad you guys had a fun halloween!
Aww I am sad we missed out, it sounded like you guys had fun! Mya is getting so big, she would have had fun playing with Ashlyn in her Little Red Riding Hood costume, so cute! About getting together, we should keep trying because one day it WILL happen :)
they look so adorable! I will be in Bountiful this Friday for just a couple of hours and I cannot wait to see Baby G! I'll call you to make a plan. p.s. someday you will learn to take pictures while holding 2 babies! (if the HTML didn't work...don't make fun of me!)
i am DYING over how adorable Ashlyn looks, that is a fabulous costume!!!!!! and a giraffe, too cute!!! fun holiday, hope you're feeling well- you look TERRIFIC!!!
Post a Comment