Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I have dillie dallied in a little digital scrapbooking every so often but lately I've been working on my new business' website (details to come soon) and have been doing all the decorating and formatting by myself. I seriously cannot believe how much digital scrapbooking stuff is out there on the internet and how time consuming it can be! How do you choose from so many little embellishments and papers and fonts? Needless to say I'm a little overwhelmed. Once you get into your project and know what you are doing, it's really fun. It's getting there that can be a little crazy! So I'm gonna be a little busy for the next little while but hopefully things will come together and pay off in the end. Hope everyone is getting just as excited for Thanksgiving Day as I am. MMMMmmmm.... mashed potatoes & gravy, turkey, ham, salad, and pie- can't forget the pies! Oh and then Black Friday- crazed madness and lots and lots of shopping! But I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will be keeping yourself busy...but sounds like it will be fun. I cant wait for thanksgiving too...and I'm one of those crazy people on black friday too. :)

Katy said...

i know, i'm really interested in getting into digital scrapbooking, but feel like it'll be yet ANOTHER obsession for me!!! let's see some of your pages when you're done!!

karen★ said...

business? what? I'm so excited to see whatever new amazing thing you have up your sleeve!