Monday, September 28, 2009

It's back...


Yes, it's that time again- fall t.v. shows. New seasons of some guilty pleasure shows, new shows to fall in love with, and my favorite show of all time returned yesterday. THE AMAZING RACE!!! I know, I'm a complete junkie, but I just love this show for some reason. Seeing different parts of the world, various cultures, and hidden treasures that I would never know or experience on my own and with the excitement and thrill of a competitive race with a splash of drama. What more could you ask for? Not to mention the weekly discussions with my sister in Arizona on our views of that weeks episode and who we are keeping tabs on and knowing that by the time the finale rolls around I will be jumping and screaming for the team I want to make it to the mat first. Yes, this is me truly enjoying a good t.v. show. Sunday was the premier for season 15 and I am starting to pick the teams to cheer for. This years cast is quite diverse; complete with some loveable Harlem Globetrotters. I need a few more episodes before I will pick my top team but I have a few in mind already. So to anyone wanting to relax and enjoy a good fall show, I highly suggest The Amazing Race (on CBS Sunday nights). It's...well...AMAZING! haha.

Oh and in case you didn't hear- my doctor is going to induce me on October 8th (that's if baby Gavin doesn't make an appearance earlier). But that's less than 2 weeks away! We can't wait!

2 comments:

Katy said...

The Amazing Race makes my heart do happy dances! I love it!!

Wanna know what's BETTER than The Amazing Race? Having a baby!!!!!!! WAAHHOOOOOO... you're on your way girl! LOVE YOU and BIG HUGS!!! You'll do great, can't wait to see the little guy!

karen★ said...

I cannot believe it's only 2 weeks or less. I cannot wait to see him!

On the A.R. we love the father/son farmer team, & the cute blondes (the guy has needles for hair)! I do not like the poker players...not cool.

C'MON BABY GAVIN!!!!