So those who usually read my blog have probably been wondering where the heck I've been lately. Yeah I know- I'm a complete slacker. Besides having my good 'ol "Hey I'm freaking 9 months pregnant!" excuse, I decided to add on the "Hey I've been sick as a dog lately" excuse as well. Yes, somehow Ashlyn's teeny little runny nose sickness got passed onto me and turned into a body aches, puking, runny nose, watery eyes, sinus pains, totally exhausted, coughing, congestion, and stuffy head sickness!!! Yeah this "cold/flu/whatever it is" sickness has not been very fun- especially when you tag on the pregnancy crap that I have to deal with every day. Do I sound a little bitter? I really need to be more positive. Ok so on the bright side of things last week at my 36 week check up, the doctor said I'm moving along great- the head is low, cervix is soft/thinning, and I'm 1 cm dialated. Hey that's pretty good for me considering that I didn't dialate at all with my last pregnancy until the day I delivered Ashlyn. I only wish I felt better to go walking and do things to keep this progression going faster. Another thing I keep telling myself is that even if I don't deliver early- I only have a little over 3 weeks left until this baby comes! And time has actually been going by pretty fast. So until I have this baby, I have a few more deep cleanings I need to finish around the house, a few finishing touches on my projects, and bam before I know it, I'll be cuddling with a sweet little boy in my arms! Yay! I can't wait. Plus I really want to get over this sickness before the baby comes so I can smother him with kisses!
Quick Side Note- We are still waiting to hear on Ashlyn's latest blood & urine tests. Hopefully we should be hearing from them this week. We also got her Gastroenterologist appointment bumped up to October 7th and are so thrilled to find out what's going on with her health. She is an amazing little girl and I hate to see her have health problems holding her back.
14 years ago



2 comments:
I hope you and Ashlyn feel better soon!!!
Great update, i'm sorry to hear you're feeling the junk... I HATED the last month of pregnancy!!!! but to add on the cold/flu... oh heavens, the horror!!!! I hope you start feeling much better soon and that your baby boy comes swiftly, healthily (is that a word?) and soon! I have been thinking of Ashlyn too lately, i hate to think that your sweetie isn't feeling her best, she's just so great! Good luck at the doc's and hope it all goes smoothly!!!
hugs to all!
ps. thanks so much for your love and support... you're a great friend and dangit, i miss you around these parts!!!
Post a Comment