Then later we took her to her favorite place- the Bountiful Rec Center for some swimming.
She went down this monstorous slide with Bret numerous times and was very sad when we had to leave.
After we got home she opened more Yo Gabba gifts- a Foofa sweatshirt and a Yo Gabba Gabba train with toys.
Her "Papa Sue" aka my parents Papa Greg and Grandma Sue, came over to give her a Muno Yo Gabba Gabba guitar. She has not stopped playing with it since and sings almost all 10 songs on it. I've started making her play with it in her room for fear of going insane. Hey but she got to rock out with Bret while he played Guitar Hero World Tour the other day. They were both jammin with their guitars- it was cute!
Then Sunday we had some family over to my parents and gave Ashlyn her Yo Gabba Gabba cake (which unfortunately was nothing like I planned. I was going to make the boombox off the show with all the characters but was in so much pain from the kidney stone and so drugged up on pain meds that it came out kinda crappy). Ashlyn still loved it!
Clint and Rachel gave Ashlyn an adorable little outfit which she wore to her 2 year doctor's check up yesterday. I took a picture with my phone and will post it another time.
So even despite my day in the hospital with a kidney stone we were still able to enjoy some time with Ashlyn for her second birthday. She is so excited for her new baby brother to come in October and I know she will be an amazing big sister. Happy Birthday Ashlyn. You are such a smart cutie patootie and we love you very much!
Clint and Rachel gave Ashlyn an adorable little outfit which she wore to her 2 year doctor's check up yesterday. I took a picture with my phone and will post it another time.
So even despite my day in the hospital with a kidney stone we were still able to enjoy some time with Ashlyn for her second birthday. She is so excited for her new baby brother to come in October and I know she will be an amazing big sister. Happy Birthday Ashlyn. You are such a smart cutie patootie and we love you very much!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashlyn! p.s. we did get Seth's passport in the mail yesterday & are leaving tomorrow. I hate that you can't come til' next week but I understand with all that you are dealing with right now! Cannot wait to see the 3 of you!
Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!!!! She's adorable!! I love all that Yo Gabba Gabba garb.... she's a FAN!! Ava was, until i nearly threw the tv out the window after one too many shows... now her favorite is Caillou (sp?). I don't know which one's worse... kill me now! I hope you get feeling better, Kris, i hate that you're so sick!
Oh my goodness she is all grown up! And so cute too :-) Happy Birthday Ashlyn! Kristin - I sure hope you're feeling a little better you poor thing.
Post a Comment