Well it's been awhile since my last post and well, not much has been going on around here. I blame the weather for that one. It seems like it has rained every day for the last two weeks straight. Luckily we are supposed to get some sun this weekend but lately Ashlyn and I have just been staying in. The only thing that seems to be occupying my mind lately is this pregnancy. It's hard not to think about the baby when he is so dang active all the time. I'm not kidding- this boy will not give me a break! Whether it's 9am in the morning, 2pm in the afternoon, or 4am in the middle of the night- this baby is moving and kicking. I remember Ashlyn being active but not THIS active! I also can't help seeing the fact that I am 5 months prego but already look like most 8-9 month pregnant women. Yes, I AM HUGE!! It kinda runs in my family to get big prego bellys but being big is making things harder and harder to do. Picking up Ashlyn, bending over, carrying things, and even going places. I am just getting more and more exhausted! I wish this pregnancy could go by faster and that this baby would come out soon. I just want to play with him and get my body back into shape. Oh my poor body- where have you gone? I will bring you back I promise- it will take time and lots of hard work, but no more procrastinating! After I get this baby out- I will help bring you back!On the plus side- I did get this little gem today. It's a new diaper bag- trust me you don't want to see what my old one looks like. It's a high fashion designer who celebrities love and the bag normally sells for over $120 but I got it for $44. Hopefully that will help my pregnancy woes!




2 comments:
whoa! Nice diaper bag!! Love it. Sorry about pregnancy woes. I was wondering if you have seen the diaper/wipey cases I started making a little while ago? check out www.diapersandwipesohmy.blogspot.com and let me know if there is one you like and I would love to make it for you for this little baby as a baby gift. If there is not one you like on there or want to pick out different material,etc. thats fine too. I am making a few new boy ones this week so check it out later. I am not advertising or selling these just yet (and I'm not even sure if I am going to!) but for now, they are fun as a hobby and to give as gifts ;)
Oh dang, I hate this part of pregnancy (ok, honestly, I hate ALL parts of pregnancy!!) but this is the worst... when you feel ready and each day is the equivalent of 10 decades!!!! ARGH!!
but that diaper bag, oh my, it's LOVELY and I want one!!!! GREAT deal, baby!
Post a Comment