
Happy 28th Birthday to my adorable and amazing husband Bret!!!! I love you with all my heart and from the first time we met somehow fate knew we would be together forever. You are an incredible husband who has loved and cared for me every day. Thank you for: doing the dishes because you know I hate them, getting up with Ashlyn on your days off and letting me sleep in, being my constant cruch through each pregnancy, holding my hand as we drive in the car, telling me you love me and good night every time we go to bed, answering my thousands of texts while you're working because you know I miss you, making me smile and laugh, listening to me ramble before we fall asleep each night, and last but not least- being my everlasting companion! Ashlyn is so lucky to have a father who will play with her, cuddle her, kiss her boo boos, and more! She loves spending time with you and knows how much you love her. There is no other person that I would raise a family with. Through the ups and downs it will always be us and that's why we continue to push through life. I know we will always be happy as long as we are together and we can make anything happen. I can't wait to grow old with you!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Bret!!! (Don't worry...we will tell him ourselves!) Those are beautiful pictures and the ones of him as a little boy are adorable.
Oh, what a cute post! I loved reading it! Those pictures are cute too, especially the last one because you can see how much those two look alike!
What a cute post about Bret. I hope you guys got to do something fun. Congrats on having a boy! They are alot of fun and a lot of crazy. I hope this pregnacy is treating you better than the first. When your kids get older and start acting up you can tell them, Do you know what I had to go through for you? J/K.
Wow Krissy I didn't realize how much Ashlyn looks like Bret! How freaking cute! This post brought me to tears cuz you made me think of John!
Wow - she sure looks like her Daddy when he was little!!!
Hope your feeling great!!
Post a Comment