Saturday, June 20, 2009

One Down...




This is the car seat cover I just made! What do you think? Ok so I know it's the same fabric as the one in the picture below but boys fabrics are definitely a lot more slim pickins than girls and when I saw it I didn't even realize it was the same one til later! My mom actually helped me a little bit because she had some good suggestions and short cuts for me to use. I came up with the idea to do a pear aplique on the back side and it turned out super cute. So while my dad and Bret went golfing, my mom and I chatted and sewed. One project down! Enjoy the pics (sorry about the bad lighting- we were in the basement and it was dark & rainy outside which didn't help!)

5 comments:

Katy said...

i LOVE this!!! I'm totally going to have to make a few (thousand) of these for all those girls out there who are havin' Babies!! what a great job you did too, i love love love the fabric!!

karen★ said...

Absolutely amazing Kristin! The fabric is awesome and the pictures look great! You should rent yourself out to all the moms that can't sew (me!). Love love the pear! Lucky Baby G!

Andrea McEntire said...

You are too cool girl! That is awesome that you are sewing beautiful creations while you are pregnant. It looks great.

Dawny said...

Wow, I can't believe you made that! :-) I have zero sewing skills whatsoever...I'm with Karen, you'll have to let me pay you to make some stuff for me someday! I love it! Way to go!

White Family said...

Wow, look at you little miss talent! I am so jealous of people that can make all these cute creations, I so wish I could sew! Where are the preggo pics? I want to see that cute baby belly of yours. I know you say you're huge but I find it hard to believe that itty bitty Kristin is anything other than cute with nothin' but a little basketball belly when you're pregnant. So bring on the pics!