Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You're a Mean One... Mrs. Grinch?


So far the month of December has not been much fun for me. For some reason (well actually there was a reason) I turned into Mrs. Grinch. I was so grumpy and emotional. I was getting angry over everything, crying a lot, and my poor husband and daughter had to put up with it. I would do things and then after I couldn't believe the things I did or thought. It was seriously one of the worst cases of (I know this is not the best subject but...) PMS I've ever had! Sometimes being a girl isn't that fun. Hopefully in a few days I'll be back to my old self again and can really get into the Christmas Spirit.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Dangit, those times are the worst! I Love the two PMS pics you found, especially the bottom- which should be tattooed to my forehead! BUT: Miss Kris.... sounds like SOMEONE'S got more than the Usual amount of hormones flying about... ehhhhh???? twins this time?