Well today is going to be a busy day full of last minute errands and packing because we are leaving for Colorado tomorrow. We will be spending Christmas in Colorado with Bret's family this year. I am a little sad that we won't be in Arizona with my family because I have a little baby niece down there and I haven't met yet but hopefully they will be coming up for Clint's wedding in a few months. We are excited to spend time with Bret's family and for Ashlyn to get to know her Wynder cousins better. I know she'll have tons of fun! Bret and I always enjoy visiting the park where we got engaged and going out to eat at a bunch of good places around Denver. I hope the weather isn't too bad for our drive. I know we will have to drive through some snow. I will try and take lots of pics and tell you all about our trip when we get back in a week or so. Bret and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and we love you all!
14 years ago



2 comments:
So lucky! We love CO-- but I agree with you, meeting a new neice and the worry of bad roads can sort of dampen the mood! Be safe and take LOTS of pics!
How fun to have a white Christmas! I hope it was a good one.
Post a Comment