Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Internet Blues!

So we were suppose to get internet on Tuesday but they ended up not being able to install it because the trees around our house were blocking the signal from getting to us. I had to go to my parents and look up more companies. We should be getting internet through qwest on the 15th. I can't wait because I have so much to do. Life really does suck without the internet!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I've been wondering where you went!! I know, it's crazy how Not having the internet can RUIN your entire LIFE!!!! (I know, dramatic, right!) Good luck, we'll be here waiting for you!

Andrea McEntire said...

You have my sympathy. It's crazy how much we depend on the internet these days... I'm right there with ya cuz.

P.S. And congrats on Clint and his future bride! How exciting!