Ashlyn had a blast decorating her half naked body with stickers the other night. Her love for stickers and nakedness came together to make one fun-filled evening.
These next pictures are a little old but this is when Ashlyn helped rake leaves with my dad aka "Papa G". They had lots of fun together and she was so wound up I had a hard time taking pictures.
I have to say that I am not the best picture taker and my camera is definitely poor quality. That is something I definitely want to work on! More pics, better pics, better camera. We'll see how things progress in the new year.
AAAWWWW!!! No matter HOW wound up she is or how crappy the camera is, it's soooo obvious that Ashlyn is the cutest little bean ever! I love those sweet smile eyes of hers!
1 comment:
AAAWWWW!!! No matter HOW wound up she is or how crappy the camera is, it's soooo obvious that Ashlyn is the cutest little bean ever! I love those sweet smile eyes of hers!
Post a Comment