I had to steal some pictures off our friend's blog just so I could show my mom how our Easter went this year. She would have been so proud of me! My mom is usually the one who hosts all the big holidays, celebrations, and dinners at her house and I guess it's taught me a thing or two about being a good hostess because everyone seems to think I pull off all these big parties at our house. Honestly, I enjoy hosting and don't really see it as such a big ordeal--maybe I got it from my mom?!
This year was our first Easter not in Utah and I decided a week ago that I had to do something because I wanted an excuse to make a big ham, deviled eggs, eat funeral potatoes, and more! So what do you do? Invite a bunch of your closest friends over, of course, and throw a big Easter celebration of your own! And with such great company in our mist, we were able to enjoy a classic Easter Sunday just like we were back in Utah. We had a huge Easter feast, an egg hunt for the kids, desserts which made your eyes pop out, and some Pop 5 men vs. women game play to complete the night.
By the way-- the women won the game!!
Sunday was truly a day for being grateful for all of the amazing blessings we have in our lives!







No comments:
Post a Comment