Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Family Photos

We got our family pictures done a little while ago from my friend Jessica!  She did such a wonderful job!  Her company is Capture The Moments Photography and she has amazingly affordable prices! 
Well here are the pictures. 
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out!!
WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Oh Kris, these photos turned out so beautiful!!! I was bummed to see that she's a Utah photographer, i would have entered into that giveaway in a heartbeat... heaven knows how badly we need a current family pic!

your family is gorgeous.. you guys are completely photogenic!!!! Love them all... the kids are adorable and i LOVE your hair! You look great, so happy! miss miss miss miss miss you!

Our Family said...

Love the photos! I can't believe how grown up Gavin looks, so adorable.

Tracey said...

The pictures are absolutely adorable and priceless of your cute family. Love them!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my CA-UTE!!!!Love how those turned out!!!