Monday, September 13, 2010

More Fun!

I have really been impressed at how much fun you can have pretty much right in your own back yard.  Local Rodeos, Parades, Fairs, Shows, Expos, and more- they really can be so much stinkin fun!  We took the kids to the State Fair this weekend and had a blast!  It was the first time Ashlyn rode on carnival rides.  At first she was a little hesitant and scared but soon grew to love all of the excitement!  We had a ton of fun with the kids and our favorite part was these DELISH HOMEMADE RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES CARMEL APPLES!!  We shared 2 of them but both Bret & I agreed that we should have bought a ton more to bring home!  Uhhh...drool....drool...  I've been craving them ever since and would go back to the fair just to get more!  NEWAYS here are some pictures we took of our fun-filled night!  And if any of you are in Utah- the State Fair lasts through this weekend and maybe a little longer if you are interested in going.
(This last one is my fave- what a bunch of CUTIES!)

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh my GOSH... those two are getting SOO BIG (and TOO CUTE!) I just know Ava and Ashlyn would be the best of friends... they BELONG together!!! You guys have some awesomely great adventures, we miss having you around here... come back to usssss!!!!