Thursday, December 17, 2009

Once There Was a Snowman... by Ashlyn

I would have to say that Ashlyn's favorite part of Winter is building snowmen.  Last year she built a few with my mom (aka Grandma Sue) and talked about it for the rest of the year.  She was super excited when we received a few feet of snow and Grandma Sue called to ask her if she would like to come over and build a snowman together.  This time my dad (Papa) joined in on the fun as well!  They had a blast and here are some pictures:
Rolling the first ball with Papa

Pat, Pat, Pat


Grandma Sue helping with the middle


Time for all his snowman parts


Ta Da!

Eating snow (nobody has to teach kids to do, it's an instinct i guess)  I know it's a little gross, but EVERYONE has eaten snow

All bundled up

Stripped down to her boots (which she loves!)

And yes, unfortunately Ashlyn is still in diapers due to her health problems.  She is currently taking her last resort antibiotic and if it doesn't work she will have to get a colonoscopy. (yuck!)  She does however enjoy going pee pee on the big girl potty.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Aww I can't wait for Mya to be big enough to build snowmen with us, how cute! I love the naked picture at the end. You guys need to pose like that, nothing but boots, then post it!!! Ha Ha

Candace said...

Ashlyn is seriously the most beautiful girl ever. What a little sweetheart! I really hope that her health problems start to clear up soon. And you're so talented! I love the idea of your new blog!