I really just can't believe how much my little boy has grown in just 2 months. He went from being this small delicate thing to this big chubby boy. Ashlyn has been consistently small since birth and has always been in the less than 10% group at her check ups. When Gavin was born I thought he was going to be the same way. He started off so skinny and small but man after 1 week passed, he had already gotten back to his birth weight and then continued on. I love all his little rolls that keep popping up on his legs and arms- Ashlyn never got to that stage. Gavin's little baby chubs are quite adorable and it makes him that much more fun to snuggle with. I guess that was the difference between having a summer baby and a fall baby- this one's preparing for winter! Lol. Well here's some pics looking back at some of his growth. Next week we take him in for his official 2 month check up. Any guesses on what his percentiles will be? Definitely not gonna be in the less than 10 percentiles!
3 comments:
He is a big boy!
Aww adorable! He's probably in the 99th percentile!! Okay he's not that fat :) but he is pretty darn cute. You can't help but love the rolls!!
Ahhhh! What a cutie!
Post a Comment