Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Come One, Come ALL!!

So I have been super excited to share my new business adventure with all of you and now that things are about to start up, now is the time.  It's a blog called Take It From Me.  My friend and I created it to do honest product reviews along with some fantastic giveaways for families.  I was very adventurous and created the website and design all by my little old self (holy cow is it harder than it looks) but am pretty pleased with the outcome.  I really hope that you will take a look at it, enter some giveaways, and perhaps if you have a business or know someone who does- submit products for reviews/giveaways.  Anything to contribute will help!  So spread the word my good friends and family because my little website is finally on it's way! http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com
Oh and as for other aspects of my life? Gavin had his doctors appointment and weighs almost 13 lbs (75%) the chubbers, Ashlyn is going through some weird phase of sleeping on the ground (we are constantly putting her back in her bed but she always ends up back on the floor), Bret is finishing up submitting his Pharmacy school applications, and we are all super excited for Christmas!

1 comment:

karen★ said...

Congratulations!! I just went over there & I love the design! I'm so amazed at how well you worked your way around all that HTML! And, the idea of the company is perfect for you! You will be absolutely amazing at this and I am so so proud of you! (I want to be apart of it....hmmmm....what can I have you review?) p.s. I followed you on twitter!