

Then of course we went to Rexburg. We were amazed at all the things that have changed just since we've left. Tons of new store, revamping old buildings, etc. They are building this gigantic auditorim and gym and are remodeling a ton of stuff on the BYU-Idaho campus. (seen here) We walked around campus for a little bit while Bret delivered some things. I, of course, got to stop by my old work- Biomedics and see some of the changes there. I'm glad Mike Prince was there cause he was always my favorite! We always played pranks on each other/other people and laughed a ton! I told Bret that if I could see anyone from Biomedics it would be him, so yay! We also got to spend time with some friends. It made me really miss Bret and I's friends Zach and Chalee Bennett. We had so much fun seeing them and can't wait to see them again. They are such a great couple and I admire them both! And finally there was the Rexburg temple; which was gorgeous. We were there when it was built but not when it opened. The grounds were beautiful. Enjoy these pics.

We wish we could have stayed a little longer and seen more people. Maybe we'll have to make another trip sometime in the near future.






1 comment:
First of all Ashlyn is so cute. I left before everyone had their babies, and they are all so beautiful. I would love to go back to Rexburg and visit, the temple is so beautiful. Did you go to Whitney from Bio-medic's wedding? I'm so glad you have a blog, it's so fun to see what everyone is doing.
Post a Comment